- PBS News Hour Airs Special on Seattle Consent Decree and I-940
You can view the special here:
- Komo News reports on the I-940 launch and why we need it
A great news segment, with quotes from Andre Taylor, King County Sheriff John Urquhart, and the Lyles family.
- Andre Taylor speaks on the Seattle Channel about Policing the Police
- Andre Taylor speaks with Q13’s Brandi Kruse regarding King County Prosecutor Dan Satterburg’s decision not to charge two officers with killing Che Taylor
Interview today on Q13 with Brandi Kruse, discussing the prosecutors decision not to charge two officers with killing my little brother Che Taylor.Make sure you come out tonight to our weekly community Not This Time meeting at 2120 S. Jackson ST. Seattle, WA 4th floor Room 401, 6-8pmwww.notthistime.global
Posted by Andre' Taylor on Wednesday, March 15, 2017
- Real Talk on Police Reform: Norm Stamper, Former Seattle Police Chief and Dan Satterberg, King County Prosecutor.
Not This Time welcomes Norm Stamper and Dan Satterberg~ REAL TALK ON POLICE REFORM!
Posted by Andre' Taylor on Wednesday, January 18, 2017
- Andre Taylor speaking at Civic Cocktail Special Edition – Race & Policing
Here's a clip from the show on The Seattle Channel, Civic Cocktail Special Edition: Race and Policing, In which I was a panelist on enjoy.For the full show click here http://www.seattlechannel.org/CivicCocktail?videoid=x69319www.notthistime.global
Posted by Andre' Taylor on Thursday, December 1, 2016
- KOMO News talk’s about our work at Not This Time and the Mayors endorsement of I-873
KOMO News talk's about our work at Not This Time and the Mayors endorsement of I-873. Help us fight to change Washington State Law, and establish a precedent for the rest of the nation to follow. Donate now www.YesOn873.com
Posted by Andre' Taylor on Thursday, October 13, 2016
- Andre Taylor speaks to Enrique Cerna about Initiative 873